These strips are great for all small straight scars, no matter how they happened. Minor surgery, breast augmentation, keyhole/laparoscopic surgery, biopsy, sutured chin,eyebrows or fingers. are a few types of scars perfect for these strips!
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Sheets are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ strips offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars.
- NewGel+ strips works through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Works on a wide variety of scars, both old and new.
- Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Clear backing is thinner and more conformable. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Acceptable for use on any external scar. Cut and trim to fit the scar site. Safe for use on children aged two years and older.
Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a Lycra (Spandex) backing