These strips are great for all small straight scars, no matter how they happened. Minor surgery, breast augmentation, keyhole/laparoscopic surgery, biopsy, sutured chin,eyebrows or fingers. are a few types of scars perfect for these strips!
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Silicone Strips for scars are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, and fade scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ Silicone Strips for scars offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars.
- NewGel+ Strips work through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Works on a wide variety of scars, both old and new.
- Clear backing is thinner and slightly more conformable than beige backing. Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Silicone strips for scars contain no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Acceptable for use on any external scar. Cut and trim to fit the scar site. Safe for use on children aged two years and older.
Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a clear polyurethane backing